By Laura Farson
Rediscover a different Swedish process! The initiatives in those gorgeous photographs convey why twined knitting has stood the try of time. With Laura Farson's impeccable layout feel and impressive colour combos, this assortment is really in a category through itself.
- Learn a perfectly flexible process that may be mastered by way of convinced beginners
- Produce a richly textured cloth with double strands of yarn--perfect for iciness wear
- Choose from a stunning choice of over 20 tasks, together with hats, mittens, socks, handbags, and a scarf
Read or Download New Twists on Twined Knitting: A Fresh Look at a Traditional Technique PDF
Similar crafts & hobbies books
Weaving is an age-old craft however it has boundless capability. the sweetness and pleasure of weaving a accomplished piece of fabric will be greater through growing your individual designs and utilizing the newest rules and methods. This new booklet explains to the beginner find out how to begin weaving textiles, but in addition develops concepts for the more matured to allow them to learn how to savor color, styles and buildings, and thereby layout their very own richly-textured textile.
This name is appropriate for absolute newbies seeking to develop into convinced woodworkers. It combines the easiest fabric from Taunton's Getting began in Woodworking sequence. It contains specified step by step images, illustrations, store schematics and exploded drawings. For newcomers trying to turn into convinced woodworkers particularly speedy, this self-teaching consultant will do the trick.
Take a guided journey with Brent Hull, writer and millwork professional, during the beautiful rooms of the Winterthur Museum and nation property and realize the imitable type, attractiveness, and personality of old American structure. the previous place of abode of Henry Francis du Pont, Winterthur Museum beneficial properties greater than a hundred seventy five interval rooms that show off not just the best American vintage furnishings, yet an in depth variety of historical millwork spanning from 1640 - 1840.
A development publication for creating a Tapestry Peyote beaded merchandise with Miyuki Delica dimension eleven beads. there's a huge photo, a listing of the colour numbers with quantities and a be aware chart. The development is:Chicago evening teach 20" x 24" with sixty eight shades this could be beautiful on your domestic. colourful and in huge print
- The Print Making Book: Projects and Techniques in the Art of Hand-Printing
- The Pocket Hole Drilling Jig Project Book: How to Make Strong, Simple Joints with This Time-saving Tool (Popular Woodworking)
- Mexican Indian Folk Designs: 252 Motifs from Textiles (Dover Pictorial Archive)
- Ribbonwork Flowers: 132 Garden Embellishments—Beautiful Designs for Flowers, Leaves & More
- Traditions from Elm Creek Quilts: 13 Quilts Projects to Piece and Applique
Additional info for New Twists on Twined Knitting: A Fresh Look at a Traditional Technique
New Twists on Twined Knitting: A Fresh Look at a Traditional Technique by Laura Farson