By Panagiotis D. Christofides
Read or Download Model-Based Control of Particulate Processes (Particle Technology Series) PDF
Similar industrial & technical chemistry books
Explores the newest technological know-how on dioxins and different POPs, and their influence on human healthiness Now in its 3rd version, Dioxins and overall healthiness is the main revered reference of its type, featuring the newest medical findings on dioxins, dibenzofurans, polychlorinated biphenyls and comparable compounds, and their impression on human well-being.
The magneto luminous chemical vapor deposition (MLCVD) technique is the fitting instance of the "front-end eco-friendly approach. " It employs a wholly new method that expends the minimal volume of fabrics in fuel section, yields nearly no effluent, and accordingly calls for no environmental remediation. not like the "back-end eco-friendly process," which demands add-on techniques to house effluent difficulties, the more moderen MLCVD technique is a very diversified phenomenon that hasn't ever been correctly defined, in the past.
The Toxicology of Methanol provides a unmarried resource of data and an realizing of the toxicity of methanol from animal facts, capability environmental results in addition to human effects. The animal information, which works to creating up nearly all of the information at the toxicity of methanol and the mechanism of motion, is reviewed because it pertains to the capability toxicity in people.
This ebook comprises ninety nine of the papers that have been provided on the sixth within the sequence of Symposia on Characterization of Porous Solids held in Alicante, Spain, may perhaps 2002. Written through top foreign experts within the topic, the contributions signify an updated and authoritative account of modern advancements world wide within the significant tools used to represent porous solids.
- Introdução à Química Ambiental (Portuguese Edition)
- Recent Progress in Coupled Cluster Methods: Theory and Applications: 11 (Challenges and Advances in Computational Chemistry and Physics)
- Industrial Chemistry (De Gruyter Textbook)
- Process Engineering: Addressing the Gap between Studies and Chemical Industry (De Gruyter Textbook)
- Degradation Rate of Bioresorbable Materials: Prediction and Evaluation (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
- Fuels From Biomass: An Interdisciplinary Approach: A collection of papers presented at the Winter School 2011 of the North Rhine Westphalia Research School ... Mechanics and Multidisciplinary Design)
Extra info for Model-Based Control of Particulate Processes (Particle Technology Series)
Model-Based Control of Particulate Processes (Particle Technology Series) by Panagiotis D. Christofides