By Tim Peierls,Brian Goetz,Joshua Bloch,Joseph Bowbeer,Doug Lea,David Holmes
Threads are a basic a part of the Java platform. As multicore processors turn into the norm, utilizing concurrency successfully turns into crucial for development high-performance functions. Java SE five and six are a tremendous leap forward for the advance of concurrent purposes, with advancements to the Java digital desktop to aid high-performance, hugely scalable concurrent periods and a wealthy set of latest concurrency construction blocks. In Java Concurrency in Practice , the creators of those new amenities clarify not just how they paintings and the way to take advantage of them, but additionally the inducement and layout styles in the back of them.
However, constructing, checking out, and debugging multithreaded courses can nonetheless be very tricky; it's all too effortless to create concurrent courses that seem to paintings, yet fail whilst it issues such a lot: in creation, lower than heavy load. Java Concurrency in Practice palms readers with either the theoretical underpinnings and urban thoughts for development trustworthy, scalable, maintainable concurrent functions. instead of easily supplying a list of concurrency APIs and mechanisms, it offers layout ideas, styles, and psychological versions that allow you to construct concurrent courses which are either right and performant.
This publication covers:
- Basic techniques of concurrency and thread defense
- Techniques for construction and composing thread-safe sessions
- Using the concurrency development blocks in java.util.concurrent
- Performance optimization dos and don'ts
- Testing concurrent courses
- Advanced subject matters reminiscent of atomic variables, nonblocking algorithms, and the Java reminiscence Model
Read or Download Java Concurrency in Practice PDF
Best java programming books
In DetailJava EE is the common on firm computing and Oracle WebLogic Server is the main entire platform for company purposes. The publication combines Java EE with WebLogic Server within the most typically used Java IDE, the Eclipse IDE three. 7. "Java EE improvement with Eclipse" is the single ebook on Eclipse IDE for Java EE builders.
Dieses Buch bietet Ihnen einen schnellen Einstieg und umfassenden Überblick über die gesamte JavaFX-API. Schritt für Schritt zeigt es, wie Sie eine erste Anwendung bauen, wie Sie das eigene Datenmodell in der Oberfläche darstellen und editierbar machen und wie Sie die Anwendung mit JavaFX-Features anreichern, um ein modernes und ansprechendes UserInterface zu erhalten.
This can be the booklet of the published booklet and should now not contain any media, web site entry codes, or print supplementations that can come packaged with the certain booklet. Programming abilities are necessary in today’s global, not only for laptop technological know-how scholars, but additionally for somebody in any clinical or technical self-discipline.
- Natural Language Processing with Java and LingPipe Cookbook
- Pro Android Media: Developing Graphics, Music, Video, and Rich Media Apps for Smartphones and Tablets
- Autodesck 3ds Max 2012 Essencial (Guia de Treinamento Oficial - Preparação para Certificação Autodesk) (Portuguese Edition)
- The Java EE 7 Tutorial: Volume 1 (Java Series)
Additional info for Java Concurrency in Practice
Java Concurrency in Practice by Tim Peierls,Brian Goetz,Joshua Bloch,Joseph Bowbeer,Doug Lea,David Holmes