By Ya-Xiong Tao
Obesity is an outbreak with huge, immense wellbeing and fitness, monetary and social burdens. present medications for weight problems remedy are faraway from excellent when it comes to efficacy and unwanted side effects. stories during this quantity of growth in Molecular Biology and Translational technological know-how summarize present prestige in reviews of a couple of G protein-coupled receptors that have been proven to be promising goals for weight problems remedies. a few of these receptors additionally reason monogenic weight problems in people.
- Subject topic: weight problems is a pandemic and G protein-coupled receptors are promising drug objectives, with major power as new anti-obesity drugs
- Chapters are written through major experts
Read Online or Download G Protein-Coupled Receptors in Energy Homeostasis and Obesity Pathogenesis: 114 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science) PDF
Similar molecular biology books
TNF is a multifunctional proinflammatory cytokine vital to the advance and homeostasis of the immune procedure and a regulator of mobile activation, differentiation and loss of life. contemporary many years have noticeable a big medical and scientific curiosity within the functionality of TNF in body structure and disorder. an unlimited quantity of knowledge has been gathered on the biochemical, molecular and mobile point, constructing TNF as a prototype for in-depth figuring out of the physiological and pathogenic features of cytokines.
Stochastic kinetic equipment are presently thought of to be the main practical and stylish technique of representing and simulating the dynamics of biochemical and organic networks. Deterministic as opposed to stochastic modelling in biochemistry and platforms biology introduces and significantly reports the deterministic and stochastic foundations of biochemical kinetics, protecting utilized stochastic technique thought for software within the box of modelling and simulation of organic procedures on the molecular scale.
Targeting mobile dynamics, molecular medication and robotics, participants discover the interaction among organic, technological and theoretical methods of considering. the gathering makes a robust contribution to present debates within the philosophy of technological know-how and the altering position of medical practice.
The editors invited chosen authors who had participated in or saw advancements in biochemistry and molecular biology, relatively within the moment half this century, to list their own memories of the days and situations within which they labored. Having been given loose reign, either content material and elegance of the contruibutions mirror the flavor of the character of the writer.
- Biomaterials for Musculoskeletal Regeneration: Concepts (Indian Institute of Metals Series)
- Oocyte Biology in Fertility Preservation: 761 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Biopatent Law: European vs. US Patent Law (SpringerBriefs in Biotech Patents)
- The Dual Nature of Life: Interplay of the Individual and the Genome (The Frontiers Collection)
- Interleukin-10 in Health and Disease (Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology)
- Viral Infections of the Human Nervous System (Birkhäuser Advances in Infectious Diseases)
Extra info for G Protein-Coupled Receptors in Energy Homeostasis and Obesity Pathogenesis: 114 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science)
G Protein-Coupled Receptors in Energy Homeostasis and Obesity Pathogenesis: 114 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science) by Ya-Xiong Tao