By Richard C. Gronback
Achieve leap forward productiveness and caliber with MDD and Eclipse-Based DSLs
Domain-specific languages (DSLs) and model-driven improvement (MDD) supply software program engineers strong new how you can enhance productiveness, increase caliber, and insulate platforms from speedy technological switch. Now, there’s a practical, start-to-finish consultant to making DSLs and utilizing MDD suggestions with the strong open resource Eclipse platform. In Eclipse Modeling Project, Richard C. Gronback illuminates either the rules and methods software program pros have to grasp, supplying insights that may be beneficial to builders operating with any software or platform.
As coleader of the Eclipse Modeling undertaking, Gronback is singularly well-positioned to illustrate DSLs and MDD at paintings in Eclipse. Gronback systematically introduces all the Eclipse applied sciences that may be utilized in DSL and MDD improvement. all through, he introduces key thoughts and applied sciences within the context of an entire labored instance and provides new most sensible practices and never-before released innovations. He additionally covers Eclipse initiatives mentioned in no different publication, together with Query/View/Transformation (QVT) and the Graphical Modeling Framework (GMF)—a undertaking the writer in my opinion leads.
Eclipse Modeling Project provides software program practitioners all of the wisdom they should discover the extraordinary strength of DSLs and MDD—and contains insurance of
- Why a model-based strategy allows the quick customization of high quality suggestions in the product line paradigm
- How the Eclipse Modeling Project’s features can be utilized to successfully create new DSLs
- Powerful options for constructing DSL summary syntax, graphical notation, and textual syntax
- How to construct Model-to-Model (M2M) and Model-to-Text (M2T) transformations—including a robust new M2M implementation of the thing administration Group’s QVT Operational Mapping Language (OML)
- Efficiently packaging and deploying DSLs with Eclipse
- Complete reference sections for the Graphical enhancing Framework (GEF), GMF runtime and tooling, QVT OML, Xpand, and more
Read or Download Eclipse Modeling Project: A Domain-Specific Language (DSL) Toolkit (Eclipse Series) PDF
Best java programming books
In DetailJava EE is the usual on firm computing and Oracle WebLogic Server is the main accomplished platform for company functions. The booklet combines Java EE with WebLogic Server within the most typically used Java IDE, the Eclipse IDE three. 7. "Java EE improvement with Eclipse" is the one e-book on Eclipse IDE for Java EE builders.
Dieses Buch bietet Ihnen einen schnellen Einstieg und umfassenden Überblick über die gesamte JavaFX-API. Schritt für Schritt zeigt es, wie Sie eine erste Anwendung bauen, wie Sie das eigene Datenmodell in der Oberfläche darstellen und editierbar machen und wie Sie die Anwendung mit JavaFX-Features anreichern, um ein modernes und ansprechendes UserInterface zu erhalten.
This can be the book of the published ebook and should now not comprise any media, site entry codes, or print vitamins that can come packaged with the sure ebook. Programming talents are fundamental in today’s international, not only for laptop technology scholars, but additionally for somebody in any clinical or technical self-discipline.
- Java 9 Cookbook
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Distinctive Recipes: Architecture, Development and Administration
- IntelliJ IDEA Essentials
- Java: The Complete Reference, Ninth Edition (INKLING CH)
Extra resources for Eclipse Modeling Project: A Domain-Specific Language (DSL) Toolkit (Eclipse Series)
Eclipse Modeling Project: A Domain-Specific Language (DSL) Toolkit (Eclipse Series) by Richard C. Gronback