By Kathleen O'Leary Morgan,Scott Morgan,Rachel Boba Santos
Using the newest FBI crime information, City Crime ratings 2015 provides easy-to-understand crime comparisons for towns and metropolitan parts in the course of the usa. Numbers, premiums, and tendencies for overall crime, violent crime, homicide, rape, theft, irritated attack, estate crime, housebreaking, larceny-theft, and motorized vehicle robbery are awarded in either alphabetical and rank order for all metro parts and towns of 75,000 or extra. Numbers and premiums of police in towns also are integrated. A revised advent supplies a precis of and notes in regards to the information, in addition to the technique at the back of the final ratings permitting researchers to quote records with context.
City Crime Rankings deals thorough and actual data for greater than 380 metropolitan components and approximately 450 towns, featuring:
- Distribution Analysis
- Notes concerning urban and Metro Crime Data
- 2014 Metropolitan Crime expense Rankings
- 2014 urban Crime cost Rankings
- Metropolitan region and town Crime Statistics
- Metropolitan and town Populations
Read Online or Download City Crime Rankings 2015: Volume 1 PDF
Best social sciences statistics books
This publication is written for contributors of the scholarly examine group, and for people all for study assessment and study coverage. extra particularly, it's directed in the direction of the subsequent 4 major teams of readers: – All scientists and students who've been or may be subjected to a quantitative evaluation of study functionality utilizing quotation research.
In recent times, social scientists have engaged in a deep debate over the tools acceptable to their learn. Their lengthy reliance on passive observational choice of info has been challenged through proponents of experimental tools designed to exactly infer causal results via lively intervention within the social international.
A brand new, considerably up to date, and increased model of a vintage paintings on find out how to review public coverage released over a decade in the past. This ebook offers a full of life retrospective account of a occupation as an internal and outer in American govt and academe through a social scientist who has spent decades accomplishing assessment stories of what works—and what doesn’t work—in household public affairs.
Regression research: A confident Critique identifies a wide selection of issues of regression research because it is often used after which offers a couple of ways that perform may be stronger. Regression is most precious for info aid, resulting in fairly uncomplicated yet wealthy and specified descriptions of styles in a knowledge set.
- Statistics for Criminal Justice and Criminology in Practice and Research: An Introduction
- Nation Building: Why Some Countries Come Together While Others Fall Apart (Princeton Studies in Global and Comparative Sociology)
- Quantitative Methoden 1: Einführung in die Statistik für Psychologen und Sozialwissenschaftler (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Statistical Disclosure Control for Microdata: Methods and Applications in R
- Introduction to Statistics: Using Interactive MM*Stat Elements
- Bit by Bit: Social Research in the Digital Age
Additional resources for City Crime Rankings 2015: Volume 1
City Crime Rankings 2015: Volume 1 by Kathleen O'Leary Morgan,Scott Morgan,Rachel Boba Santos