By Bostjan Kaluza
Data mining has turn into one of many most well liked themes in laptop technological know-how, more often than not a result of massive quantities of knowledge in various functions comparable to marketplace basket research, reactive enterprise intelligence, human genome series mining, speech attractiveness, record seek, and junk mail detection.
Instant Weka How-to exhibits you precisely how one can contain Weka’s equipment on your Java program to stick forward by way of enforcing state-of-the-art data-mining facets corresponding to regression and class, after which relocating directly to extra complex purposes of forecasting, determination making, and recommendations.
This ebook indicates you precisely how one can comprise Weka’s equipment on your Java program. The booklet starts off via uploading and getting ready the information, after which strikes directly to extra severe issues on class, regression, clustering, and review. For these of you who're desirous to dive deeper, this booklet exhibits you ways to enforce on-line studying or how one can create your personal classifier. The e-book comprises a number of program examples corresponding to apartment cost prediction, inventory price forecasting, and choice making for direct marketing.
Filled with useful, step by step directions and transparent motives for an important and worthy projects. a realistic consultant with examples and functions of programming Weka in Java.
Who this e-book is for
This ebook essentially goals Java builders who are looking to construct Weka’s info mining features into their tasks. computing device technology scholars, info scientists, man made intelligence programmers, and statistical programmers might both achieve from this publication and could find out about crucial projects required to enforce a undertaking. event with Weka thoughts is assumed.
By Cay S. Horstmann
Core Java® has lengthy been well-known because the top, no-nonsense instructional and reference for skilled programmers who are looking to write strong Java code for real-world purposes. Now, Core Java®, quantity I—Fundamentals, 10th Edition, has been broadly up to date to mirror the main eagerly awaited and cutting edge model of Java in years: Java SE eight. Rewritten and reorganized to light up new Java SE eight beneficial properties, idioms, and most sensible practices, it comprises 1000s of instance programs—all rigorously crafted for simple knowing and sensible applicability.
Writing for critical programmers fixing real-world difficulties, Cay Horstmann is helping you in achieving a deep figuring out of the Java language and library. during this first quantity of the two-volume paintings, Horstmann specializes in primary language strategies and the rules of recent consumer interface programming. You’ll locate in-depth assurance of issues starting from Java object-oriented programming to generics, collections, lambda expressions, Swing UI layout, and the most recent methods to concurrency and sensible programming. This consultant might help you
- Leverage your present programming wisdom to fast grasp middle Java syntax
- Understand how encapsulation, sessions, and inheritance paintings in Java
- Master interfaces, internal periods, and lambda expressions for sensible programming
- Improve software robustness with exception dealing with and potent debugging
- Write more secure, extra readable courses with generics and powerful typing
- Use pre-built collections to gather a number of gadgets for later retrieval
- Master concurrent programming suggestions from the floor up
- Build smooth cross-platform GUIs with normal Swing components
- Deploy configurable functions and applets, and carry them around the Internet
- Simplify concurrency and improve functionality with new sensible techniques
If you’re an skilled programmer relocating to Java SE eight, Core Java®, 10th Edition, can be your trustworthy, useful companion—now and for a few years to come.
Look for the significant other quantity, Core Java®, quantity II—Advanced gains, 10th variation (ISBN-13: 978-0-13-417729-8), for assurance of Java eight streams, enter and output, XML, databases, annotations, and different complex topics.
By Jorge Acetozi
- Handle clustering and scalability utilizing a number of open resource Java, microservices, and internet providers instruments and technologies
- Use Spring Framework, Boot, and different Spring technologies
- Integrate with Redis, RabbitMQ, Cassandra, NoSQL,
and a lot more
By Raymond Gallardo,Scott Hommel,Sowmya Kannan,Joni Gordon,Sharon Biocca Zakhour
The Java® educational, 6th Edition, relies at the Java Platform, general variation (Java SE) eight. This revised and up-to-date version introduces the hot positive factors further to the platform, together with lambda expressions, default equipment, mixture operations, and extra. An obtainable and useful consultant for programmers of any point, this publication makes a speciality of tips on how to use the wealthy setting supplied through Java to construct purposes, applets, and components.
Expanded insurance features a bankruptcy at the Date-Time API and a brand new bankruptcy on annotations, with sections on sort annotations and pluggable kind structures in addition to repeating annotations.
In addition, the up-to-date sections “Security in wealthy web purposes” and “Guidelines for Securing wealthy net functions” deal with key safeguard issues. the newest deployment most sensible practices are defined within the bankruptcy “Deployment in Depth.”
If you intend to take one of many Java SE eight certification tests, this booklet may also help. a distinct appendix, “Preparing for Java Programming Language Certification,” info the goods coated at the on hand assessments. payment on-line for updates.
All of the fabric has been completely reviewed by means of contributors of Oracle Java engineering to make sure that the knowledge is actual and recent. This publication relies at the on-line educational hosted on Oracle Corporation’s site at http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial.
By Tim Peierls,Brian Goetz,Joshua Bloch,Joseph Bowbeer,Doug Lea,David Holmes
Threads are a basic a part of the Java platform. As multicore processors turn into the norm, utilizing concurrency successfully turns into crucial for development high-performance functions. Java SE five and six are a tremendous leap forward for the advance of concurrent purposes, with advancements to the Java digital desktop to aid high-performance, hugely scalable concurrent periods and a wealthy set of latest concurrency construction blocks. In Java Concurrency in Practice , the creators of those new amenities clarify not just how they paintings and the way to take advantage of them, but additionally the inducement and layout styles in the back of them.
However, constructing, checking out, and debugging multithreaded courses can nonetheless be very tricky; it's all too effortless to create concurrent courses that seem to paintings, yet fail whilst it issues such a lot: in creation, lower than heavy load. Java Concurrency in Practice palms readers with either the theoretical underpinnings and urban thoughts for development trustworthy, scalable, maintainable concurrent functions. instead of easily supplying a list of concurrency APIs and mechanisms, it offers layout ideas, styles, and psychological versions that allow you to construct concurrent courses which are either right and performant.
This publication covers:
- Basic techniques of concurrency and thread defense
- Techniques for construction and composing thread-safe sessions
- Using the concurrency development blocks in java.util.concurrent
- Performance optimization dos and don'ts
- Testing concurrent courses
- Advanced subject matters reminiscent of atomic variables, nonblocking algorithms, and the Java reminiscence Model
By Wolfgang Höfer
- Alle Java-Grundlagen, die Sie für Ihren RPi brauchen
- Einsatz von Temperatursensoren, Relais, A/D-Wandlern, analogen und digitalen Eingängen und Sensoren
- Beispielprojekte aus der Hausautomation: Heizungssteuerung, Zeitschaltuhr, Alarmanlage, Audio- und Lichtsteuerung, Füllstandsanzeige, Daten speichern und visualisieren
Der Raspberry Pi ist ein preiswerter und äußerst energiesparsamer laptop in der Größe einer Kreditkarte. In Kombination mit der Programmiersprache Java bietet er eine hervorragende Umgebung für die schnelle Realisierung technischer Ideen und Projekte.
Dieses Buch vermittelt Ihnen anhand vieler anschaulicher Beispiele genau die Java-Kenntnisse, die auf die des Raspberry Pi und das Linux-Betriebssystem Raspbian zugeschnitten sind.
In jedem Kapitel werden neue Techniken der Java-Programmierung eingeführt, die Sie daraufhin in einem Praxisbeispiel einsetzen:
- Funktionen für Datum und Zeit: Akkus weighted down mit zeitgesteuerten Relais und eine Spiegelreflexkamera steuern
- Digitale Eingänge und Sensoren: Bewegungsmelder, Ultraschallsensor zur Abstandsmessung, Anschluss analoger Sensoren über einen Schmitt-Trigger zur Schwellenwerterkennung
- Analoge Eingänge und Sensoren: Einsatz externer Analog-Digital-Wandler und deren Ansteuerung über den SPI-Bus, Messen von Temperatur und Lichtstärke
- Swing zum Erzeugen grafischer Oberflächen mit Java wie z.B. zum Anzeigen von Messwertdiagrammen
- Messwerte in eine Datei speichern am Beispiel eines Datenloggers
- Threads zur parallelen Verarbeitung von Daten
- Reguläre Ausdrücke für die komplexe Suche von Zeichenketten
- Füllstandsanzeige: Ermitteln des Wasserstandes in einer Zisterne mit einem Distanzsensor und grafische Darstellung als Funktion über die Zeit
- Mit Java einen eigenen http-Server programmieren und diesen für verschiedene Projekte als Webservice einsetzen: Messwerte abfragen, Heizungssteuerung, Zeitschaltuhr mit Autostart
- E-Mails mit Java verarbeiten: Alarmanlage, die durch einen Bewegungsmelder ausgelöst wird und eine email verschickt
- Einsatz des I²C-Busses am Beispiel eines Temperatursensors
- Einen Ultraschallsensor über die serielle Schnittstelle RS232 mit dem RPi verbinden
- Textausgabe mit LCD-Displays
- Einsatz der Entwicklungsumgebung BlueJ
Das Buch richtet sich nicht nur an Java-Entwickler, sondern auch an Umsteiger von anderen Programmiersprachen wie C oder Python. Im Anhang finden Java-Einsteiger einen umfangreichen Java-Grundlagenkurs.
By Jim Manico,August Detlefsen
Proven equipment for construction safe Java-Based net Applications
Develop, installation, and preserve safe Java purposes utilizing the professional suggestions and open resource libraries defined during this Oracle Press consultant. Iron-Clad Java provides the strategies required to construct powerful and safe purposes from the beginning and explains how one can put off present safeguard insects. top practices for authentication, entry keep an eye on, information safety, assault prevention, errors dealing with, and masses extra are integrated. utilizing the sensible recommendation and real-world examples supplied during this authoritative source, you will achieve beneficial safe software program engineering skills.
- Establish safe authentication and consultation administration processes
- Implement a strong entry regulate layout for multi-tenant internet applications
- Defend opposed to cross-site scripting, cross-site request forgery, and clickjacking
- Protect delicate facts whereas it truly is kept or in transit
- Prevent SQL injection and different injection attacks
- Ensure secure dossier I/O and upload
- Use potent logging, mistakes dealing with, and intrusion detection methods
- Follow a complete safe software program improvement lifecycle
"In this publication, Jim Manico and August Detlefsen take on safeguard schooling from a technical standpoint and produce their wealth of wisdom and adventure to program designers. an important quantity of proposal was once given to incorporate the main necessary and appropriate safety content material for designers to guard their purposes. this isn't a booklet approximately defense theories, it’s the not easy classes realized from those that were exploited, changed into actionable goods for program designers, and condensed into print." —From the Foreword by way of Milton Smith, Oracle Senior central safeguard Product supervisor, Java
By Ed Burnette,Jörg Staudemeyer
By Tim Lindholm,Frank Yellin,Gilad Bracha,Alex Buckley
The e-book presents entire, exact, and specified assurance of the Java digital computer. It totally describes the invokedynamic guideline and process deal with mechanism further in Java SE 7, and provides the formal Prolog specification of the type-checking verifier brought in Java SE 6. The booklet additionally comprises the category dossier extensions for generics and annotations outlined in Java SE 5.0, and aligns the guideline set and initialization ideas with the Java reminiscence Model.
By Andrew Keig
RabbitMQ is an open resource message-broker that implements the complex Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) standard. This ebook will assist you benefit from RabbitMQ to create scalable, message-based applications.
In "Instant RabbitMQ Messaging program improvement How-to" you begin by means of figuring out the explanations for utilizing an AMQP message dealer; you are going to then enforce an easy messaging application.
You will then be guided throughout the strategy of decoupling an present highly-coupled e-commerce software utilizing messaging styles and think about RabbitMQ concepts for trustworthy message supply. You’ll end your trip via exploring extra complicated routing styles. This publication takes a hugely sensible procedure we are going to provide various tricks and information for winning software improvement alongside the way.
Filled with useful, step by step directions and transparent factors for an important and beneficial initiatives. Written in a pragmatic, concise variety, this e-book is entire with hands-on examples and the correct amount of idea to get you all started constructing messaging purposes with RabbitMQ.
Who this e-book is for