By Jin-Quan Yu,Zhangjie Shi
- Synthesis within the Key of Catellani: Norbornene-Mediated ortho C–H Functionalization
- Mechanistic issues within the improvement and Use of Azine, Diazine and Azole N-Oxides in Palladium-Catalyzed Direct Arylation
- Palladium and Copper Catalysis in Regioselective, Intermolecular Coupling of C–H and C–Hal Bonds
- Pd-Catalyzed C–H Bond Functionalization at the Indole and Pyrrole Nucleus
- distant C–H Activation through Through-Space Palladium and Rhodium Migrations
- Palladium-Catalyzed Aryl–Aryl Bond Formation via Double C–H Activation
- Palladium-Catalyzed Allylic C–H Bond Functionalization of Olefins
- Ruthenium-Catalyzed Direct Arylations via C–H Bond Cleavages
- Rhodium-Catalyzed C–H Bond Arylationof Arenes
- Cross-Dehydrogenative Coupling Reactions of sp3-Hybridized C–H Bonds
- Functionalization of Carbon–Hydrogen Bonds via Transition steel Carbenoid Insertion
- Metal-Catalyzed Oxidations of C–H to C–N Bonds
Read Online or Download C-H Activation: 292 (Topics in Current Chemistry) PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
PREFACE TO THE 11th GERMAN EDITIONTHE moment quantity of the current paintings used to be released in its final variation in 1905 by means of me in collaboration with Professor Georg Schroeter. Dr Schroeter, who had additionally rendered super capable information within the construction of the 7th and succeeding variants, used to be appointed a yr in the past to the celebrated place of Professor of Chemistry on the Veterinary collage in Berlin.
This thesis studies the most recent advancements within the direct amination of varied C−H bonds utilizing an H−Zn exchange/electrophilic amination strategy. McDonald and associates show this method of be a swift and strong procedure for having access to numerous functionalized amines. the fabric defined during this booklet indicates how McDonald completed C−H zincation utilizing robust, non-nucleophilic zinc bases and next electrophilic amination of the corresponding zinc carbanions with copper as a catalyst and O-benzoylhydroxylamines because the electrophilic nitrogen resource.
Testosterone makes us improved, happier, and smarter. It additionally makes us meaner, extra violent and extra egocentric. a systematic inspect the monstrous and unforeseen impact testosterone has on our habit, our society, and bodies. The mind of each man—and each woman—is formed by means of this tiny molecule from prior to start: it propels our force for exploration and probability, for pageant and production, or even our survival.
Macrolides, a category of traditional macrocyclic items, are one of the so much clinically very important antibiotics. the writer introduces the several sessions of macrolides and their derivatives, rules in their organic task, in addition to synthesis tools and commercial production of macrolide antibiotics.
- Alkaline-Earth Metal Compounds: Oddities and Applications (Topics in Organometallic Chemistry)
- The Chemistry of Zirconacycles and 2,6-Diazasemibullvalenes: Synthesis, Structures, Reactions, and Applications in the Synthesis of Novel N-Heterocycles (Springer Theses)
- Organic Chemistry: Structure, Mechanism, and Synthesis
- Theoretical and Computational Aspects of Magnetic Organic Molecules
Additional resources for C-H Activation: 292 (Topics in Current Chemistry)
C-H Activation: 292 (Topics in Current Chemistry) by Jin-Quan Yu,Zhangjie Shi